MPS + SACHET is a supplement in powder based on essential amino acids and KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract .Essential amino acids are essential to ensure the correct protein synthesis and therefore the maintenance and increase of muscle mass. KSM-66® Ashwagandha Root Extract is recognized as the world’s best ashwagandha with tonic and adaptogenic properties.
Amino acids are organic compounds that are essential for our body to work properly. Their chemical structure is characterized by the presence of an amino group (-NH2), a carboxyl group (-COOH) and a lateral chain (-R) that varies from amino acid to amino acid. This is precisely the part that gives the different characteristics to each of them as well as the specific functions that they will perform. Amino acids are absorbed in the intestines and then used where necessary. Although they are known mainly for their role in protein synthesis, only 20 of them take part in it. In reality, they are numerous and perform various functions, which are vital for the body to work correctly. The synthesis of hormones, support for the immune system, ability to ensure the correct supply of oxygen to the muscle system and the adjustment of the sleep-wake cycle, are some of these.
Amino acids are divided into:
- Essential amino acids: our body cannot produce them and it is therefore necessary to introduce them with the diet or supplement them.
- Semi-essential amino acids: these are all the amino acids that our body is able to synthesize independently, if it is supplied with quantities of amino acids exceeding normal requirements;
- Non-essential amino acids: they are normally produced by our body.
Essential amino acids are vital to ensure correct protein synthesis. These are:
- Phenylalanine: it can inhibit the synthesis of melanin, responsible for hair, iris and skin pigmentation, and serotonin.
- Leucine: The main representative of branched amino acids (BCAAs). It can stimulate protein synthesis by itself, which is useful for building muscle tissue and counteracting its loss, a situation known as catabolism.
- Isoleucine: It is one of the 3 branched amino acids (BCAAs). It is used as an energy source in periods of prolonged fasting, thanks to its ability to produce ketone bodies. In fact, isoleucine is a (so-called) ketogenic amino acid, because, degrading, it produces acetoacetic acid, a ketone body used by our brain in times of famine. It also stimulates insulin production and is useful in cases of type I diabetes or in individuals who need to store more glycogen in their muscles.
- Valine: the third of all branched amino acids. Its high bioavailability makes it particularly useful in sports of long duration and high intensity, in prolonged efforts and in periods of fasting.
- Lysine: is involved in the production of L-carnitine, which allows the muscles to use fatty acids as an energy source. It promotes the formation of antibodies, hormones (GH) and enzymes. It also has an important action on the musculo-skeletal system, supporting the fixing of calcium in the bones and contributing to the formation of collagen.
- Methionine: This amino acid is also involved in the formation of L-carnitine, in addition to cysteine, lecithin and phosphatidylcholine. It is used as a support for the urinary apparatus for its ability to acidify urine, while at liver level it has the function of counteracting liver steatosis.
- Threonine: is a panacea for tendons, ligaments and joints in general. It participates in the regeneration of collagen and elastin, excellent for post-traumatic recovery, prevention and maintenance. In addition, it is involved in the formation of vitamin B12 and contributes to the reduction of LDL cholesterol levels in the blood.
- Tryptophan: one of the best known amino acids for its ability to produce serotonin. In fact, tryptophan is the precursor of this neurotransmitter commonly linked to emotional well-being. As it is also a precursor to melatonin, it is also associated with night rest.
To complete its formulation, MPS+ powder, introduces Ashwagandha, also known as Indian ginseng, since they have similar effects on the human body even if they do not belong to the same family. The comparison is done mainly for their invigorating and adaptogenic properties, which are highly comparable. They can improve cognitive functions, concentration, memory and learning and allow people to better face periods of particular stress, whether it is a physical or mental condition. The active ingredient which gives the specific properties to the ashwagandha is the withanolide, the quantity of which also denotes its quality. For this reason, KSM-66® Ashwagandha was chosen for MPS+, since it is considered the “world’s best ashwagandha”.
Realized after 14 year of studies, KSM-66® Ashwagandha, is the world’s best ashwagandha because:
- It is the ashwagandha root extract with the most extensive set of research studies and clinical trials;
- It is the highest concentration full-spectrum root extract in the market today;
- It has more than 5% concentration of whitanolides as measured by HPLC;
- It has the highest percentage of whitanolides of all root-only extracts available today;
- It is produced using a first-of-its-kind, unique extraction process, based on ‘Green Chemistry’ principles, without using alcohol or any synthetic solvents;
FUNCTIONS OF ASHWAGANDHA:
KSM-66® Ashwagandha counteracts stress and improves cognitive functions. According to various studies, it is useful in increasing muscle mass and physical endurance. It helps body to adjust to particularly stressful periods and improves the quality of night sleep due to its strong adaptogenic properties. As to physical fitness, it is a great ally in weight loss and in particular to combat compulsive eating.
Another component of MPS+ SACHET is zinc, a mineral responsible for about 300 enzymatic processes in our body. In addition to its contribution to the maintenance of healthy bones, zinc can stimulate the growth hormone (GH) and testosterone, useful for athletes to increase muscle mass. Its involvement in numerous reactions, makes it active in countering the process of cellular ageing, in the healing of ulcers and wounds and in maintaining body weight. In fact, zinc is also involved in the regulation of insulin, closely related to weight changes. Finally, MPS+ contains vitamins B1, B6 and B12 to support fatigue reduction and energy metabolism.
Thanks to all its components, MPS+ SACHET, is able to offer the essential amino acids, zinc, B vitamins and the world’s best ashwagandha with a tonic effect, for a prompt and effective recovery and proper muscle maintenance.
|for serving||1 sachet = 8,5 g|
|- fo which withanolidi||9.4 mg|